iEARN-USA Online Courses for Educators - Special Early Registration Discount!
Bringing the world into the classroom and building global competency can take many forms iEARN-USA's online courses focus on how to incorporate global learning competencies and common core standards using online collaborative projects. Educators will develop a unique project plan for their own classroom, working alongside course participants from several other countries.
From September 30th - November 20th, iEARN-USA will be offering 3 online courses guiding educators on how to integrate an iEARN project into the classroom by developing a project plan.
- Global Collaboration for Middle & High School Ages
- Global Collaboration for Primary School Ages
- Global Collaboration in the Foreign and Second Languages Classroom
Register by September 6th to receive 25% off the regular price!!
Price as follows:
- Non-members who register by Sep. 6th: $270 for online course and 1 year iEARN membership
- Members who register by Sep. 6th: $195 for online course